sonicherosfan0sonicherosfan0

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Infected I Re Madness Infected I Re

Well i have to say it was interesting.... the bat thing was kind of a weak start off but through to the end it was ok... the only thing i couldn't get passed was how jutty and hyped up all the characters are, heck even the doctors can't stop moving! that may need a bit of work, i'm not sure. but it is really good and true to the madness saga!

The Ultimate Bromance The Ultimate Bromance

One of the most questionable things i have seen all day.... challenge considered

Gerkinman responds:

Hurrah

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Really good have to agree that the auido was a tad off... that and you aren't alone fellow bronie!. it's just some of the people who think that MLP is a bad gay show are complete and absolute suits that they box themselves in this idea of what a man is, when all a man is is a person of male genetalia. Who gives a crap about them anyway. theyre a pox on the earth not changing!

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Rather interesting to start with... but forgetable

This... Was just pure random. As well as the production was it just didn't have much plot that was considerably laughable. It was rather the opposite of what you were going for. It was if every known anime character, Meme, and bizarre Google image photo jumped on the same foot to have an orgy fed that baby acid and taught it how to play the kazoo. and by that example he either A: Farted into it ,B: shoved it up his nose C: Gave it to his saimese twin or D: did all three at the same time along with a hobo attempting it too. Its non-senical beyond excess and could've used a better conflict or story theme. As well as the faces, god all of them have no point in an anime! and it looked like it was filmed to be an Ed, Edd, and Eddy cartoon. All of that aside the voice acting was good as well as the coloring and shading. But please for our favor work on the joke before you deliver it half baked and soggy. This one was really stale!

Bronies Bronies

It was...

....Interesting... but what was with the first scene?

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Dissappointment

Egoraptor... wtf.... this was some of the most terrible shit ive seen... you CAN do better... So please DO better!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

decent. but im nnot dumb

Tell TomaMoto just because were minors dosnt make us dumb mk? anyways good show

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Close observation

i just relized that his colths during each passing arnt the same! watchi it youll se what im seeing!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Astonshing yet questionable

I rather nice comical side with a somewhat touching moment at the end, Well done!
Ad also this proves my theory that PYRO IS A WOMAN!!!!( Eat that non believers) But it brings up another question how did a dragon character from the 90's come to life from a game made in 06? Oh well we can ansewer that when we come across it XD.
10/10 and 5/5 youve earned both for all your work on the videos!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

wow...

im a bit unsure of this flash i mean i was hoping for something with storyline this time. I mean the flash was nice. You've kinda strolled away from a lot of good Flash making. this flash was random crap. in fact i was very unamused by it. 4/ 10 and 2 of 5...