sonicherosfan0sonicherosfan0

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Infected I Re Madness Infected I Re

Well i have to say it was interesting.... the bat thing was kind of a weak start off but through to the end it was ok... the only thing i couldn't get passed was how jutty and hyped up all the characters are, heck even the doctors can't stop moving! that may need a bit of work, i'm not sure. but it is really good and true to the madness saga!

The Ultimate Bromance The Ultimate Bromance

One of the most questionable things i have seen all day.... challenge considered

Gerkinman responds:

Hurrah

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Really good have to agree that the auido was a tad off... that and you aren't alone fellow bronie!. it's just some of the people who think that MLP is a bad gay show are complete and absolute suits that they box themselves in this idea of what a man is, when all a man is is a person of male genetalia. Who gives a crap about them anyway. theyre a pox on the earth not changing!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

I found afew glitches in it :o

For some odd reason i glitched through afew walls
one in the oil level and one in the apps level. it was weird

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

As much as i want to

As much as i want to donate sadly i can't. but at least your doing your best to get some money to help the cause. Bless your selfless soul my friend!

Elephant Shower Elephant Shower

Guess humans and anilamls arnt all different

they still feel insecure about something like all of us

Chen & Ran in trouble Chen & Ran in trouble

Fuck you...

Look for some people... its okay... but do you realize that she might hate it or that your tearing her ass muscle to pieces... on that note that your giving her a leaky ass?... get a life...

Rock-Candy responds:

umad?

Got nothing better to do than complain 'bout anal sex?
Get a life.

Sucks to be Luigi: The Hat Sucks to be Luigi: The Hat

My perspective

What i think is meanwhile during game productions mario sits on his ass eating half the time. while peach is crying thinking that she has to work with that. meanwhile luigi is trying to seize nintendos eyes on some of his ideas